IMAC pellet fired
Pellet fired | with flue connection (containerized)
- 100% Clean and dry heat.
- Outlet temperature ΔT 47 °C.*
- Large heat throw.
- Combustion chamber heat resistant up to 850 °C.
- Automatic ash removal.
- High efficiency heat exchanger (92%).
- High Pressure fan for powerful heat distribution.
- Saves on fuel costs.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Low emissions of harmful gases.
- For the supply of pellets to the heater Thermobile has developed a supply unit and a storage container. The supply unit is equipped with two screw pumps so two heaters can be operated with one unit. The screw pumps are controlled by the burners of the heaters. The storage bin is refilled automatically from the large stock container by a suction unit / vacuum system with level sensor. If the stock level is too low the suction system will be stocking pellets with a pulsating movement. The suction system also drives the intake unit in the container, so the container is evenly and entirely emptied with a minimal amount of pellet dust.
- Body work in stainless steel.
- Standard with stainless steel frame on box girders with forklift slots.
- Stackable construction with crane hooks.
- Weather resistant and lockable casing.
- High capacity, easily and safely transportable, central control.
- Lockable door panels for control box and burner area with feed through glands for cable and fuel hoses.
- Pelltech industrial burner with automatic pellet feeder and automatic cleaning.
- Completely automatic burner control with thermostat connection.
- With overheat protection and temperature limitation of warm air.
- Fan and thermal security resettable from control box.
- A recirculation flange is available as an accessory.
- Standard equipped with an EC fan with high and low speed. And standard with soft starter and phase control.
- Standard with a screw pump for automatic ash removal. A mobile ash container can be connected for gathering the ashes.
- Standard equipped with mechanical exhaust fan.
- Heating of transit sheds, workshops and warehouses.
- Heating and drying of building locations and all-weather projects.
- Drying of buildings after flooding.
- Especially suited for heating marquees, showrooms and sports halls.
1 kW = 860 kcal/h 1 kW = 3413 Btu/h 1 kW = 3,6 mJ/h 1 kg = 1,2 l/h
|Part number||Model||Capacity (kW)||Fuel consumption pellet (kg/hr)||Heated air flow (m3/hr)||Ventilator back pressure max. (Pa)||Power consumption 230V (Amps)||Outlet cone Ø (mm)||Flue connection Ø (mm)||Thermostat connection|
|41.731.000||IMAC 2000 Pellet||160||33||12.500||600||6,5||1 x 500||200||YES|