Direct oil fired
- Direct heat with 100% efficiency.
- Fixed outlet temperature circa 450°C.
- Fast temperature rise.
- High pressure pump for diesel or paraffin.
- 1-Way pipe system prevents fuel disturbance.
- Very mobile.
- Economic in use.
- Durable phosphated body parts with powder coating.
- Very mobile, economic in use, reliable.
- Safe cool outside housing.
- Tank for 16 hours burning duration.
- Exchangeable components.
- High pressure pump with 1-way pipe system. Conversion kit to 2-way pipe system available for connection to bulk tank
- (max. length 50 m/height 3 m, depends on diameter of pipe).
- Room ventilation is required.
- T models with manual on/off switch.
- TA models with burner relay, photocell fl ame control and thermostat connection.
- Air wheels for T 22/40/80 and TA 16/18/22/40/80 available as accessory.
- TA 40 (TH) and TA 80 (TH) models are standard equipped with a level meter.
- TA 40 TH and TH 80 TH are standard equipped with tankheating.
- TAS models are without tank and wheels (hang model) with 2-way piping system. These are available on demand.
- Heating stables, sheds and workshops.
- Drying of agricultural products.
- Storing flower bulbs without risk of harmful ethylene emission.
- Heating of greenhouses and polytunnels: only use parafin and control CO2 emission.
- Heating sorting areas.
- Heating of transit sheds, workshops and warehouses.
- Heating and drying of building locations and all-weather projects.
- Drying of buildings after floods.
- Heating workshops and body preparation areas.
- Spray booth heating.
1 kW = 860 kcal/h 1 kW = 3413 Btu/h 1 kW = 3,6 mJ/h 1 kg = 1,2 l/h
|Part number||Model||Capacity (kW)||Fuel consumption oil (l/hr)||Heated air flow (m3/hr)||Tank capacity (l)||Power consumption 230V (Amps)||Thermostat connection|
|40.404.600||TA 40 TH||46||4,5||1.200||80||1,35||YES|
|40.804.600||TA 80 TH||93||9,0||2.150||160||3,2||YES|