Infra-red radiant oil fired
- Odourless without air fl ow.
- Fixed radiation temperature circa 150°C at 70 cm (20°C at 3 m).
- Spot heating (and limited space heating).
- Personal (and spatially limited) heat.
- No air movement.
- High pressure burner with 15 sec. prepurge control system and 180 sec. postpurge.
- Photocell fl ame control.
- Combustion chamber of fi bre ceramic.
- Thermostat operation is possible.
- 230V/50Hz connection.
- Room ventilation is required.
- Mobile framework. (DAYSTAR portable).
- VAL EPX with oversized tank for 20 burning hours (low) and 15 burning hours (high).
- VAL EPX equipped with overvoltage detector, integrated thermostat en larger radiation disc for 20% further en wider radiation.
- VAL 6-1 STEP and VAL 6-2 STEP may be inclined both vertically as well as horizontally.
- VAL 6-2 STEP with a 2 step burner.
- VAL 6 KB with oversized tank for 16 burning hours.
- Oil preheating set VAL 6 (optional).
- 45° Vertical inclination infra-red heat screen.
- High pressure burner.
- Tank for 10 hours burning duration, (VAL 6 EPX 20 hours burning duration (low) and 15 hours burning duration (high), VAL 6 KB 16 hours burning duration).
- Odourless, personal (and limited space) heating, no air fl ow.
- Spot heating in large sheds.
- Spot heating in work areas.
- Spot heating in workshops, transit sheds and warehouses.
- Warming up and defrosting machines.
- Spot heating on work sites.
1 kW = 860 kcal/h 1 kW = 3413 Btu/h 1 kW = 3,6 mJ/h 1 kg = 1,2 l/h
|Part number||Model||Capacity (kW)||Approx. fuel cons. oil (l/hr)||Tank capacity (l)||Power consumption 230V (Amps)||Thermostat connection|
|40.106.200||VAL 6 1-STEP||40||3,7||40||0,25||YES|
|40.106.100||VAL 6 KB||40||3,7||60||0,25||YES|
|40.106.400||VAL 6 EPX||40||3,7||58||0,25||YES|