- Suitable for closed areas.
- Can be used instantly where power is available.
- Can be installed in areas with higher temperatures and thus extremely
- well applicable for thermal pest control (PC version only).
- Built-in thermostat.
- Stainless steel elements.
- Airflow can be properly directed by tilting principle.
- Thanks to wheels very mobile and easy to move.
- Easy to set up, little preparation.
- Powerful air circulation.
- Good heat distribution.
- Easy access for cleaning.
- The ambient air is sucked in from a powerful fan and heated by heating elements with a total capacity of 18 kW.
- The heated air can be directed with precision to the desired site.
- The device is equipped with a thermostat that is freely adjustable up to a maximum intake temperature of 55 °C, which results in an outlet temperature of at least 75 °C.
- Multiple protections against overheating.
- Controllable by remote thermostat.
- Drying of agricultural products.
- Thermal Pestcontro
- Heating of pig and poultry houses.
- Heating of small tents.
1 kW = 860 kcal/h 1 kW = 3413 Btu/h 1 kW = 3,6 mJ/h 1 kg = 1,2 l/h
|Part number||Model||Capacity (kW)||Voltage (V)||Heated air flow (m3/hr)||Adjustment range (kW)||Delta T (° C) maximum temp (° C)||Power consumption (Amps)||Thermostat connection|
|40.017.000||TBD 18 PC||18||3x400||3.960||0 - 9 - 18||delta 20 max. 75||14-26/400V||Build in|