TMB Electric boiler
Electric | hot water boiler
- Electric heated mobile boiler.
- Digital temperature controller.
- Temperature range 20 to 80 °C
- Depending on the type of boiler, one or more of the following power connections are possible. 1x230 volt, 3x400 volt 16 A, 3x400 volt 32 A or 3x400 volt 64 A.
- High efficiency.
- Thermobile mobile boilers TMB 19, 20 and 40 are compact electric emergency heaters for existing hot water systems. They can easily and quickly be connected, if for example a boiler has failed or in renovations and new construction projects. They can be used to protect existing systems and ground source heat pumps from frost damage. Mounted on a robust chassis with wheels they are easily moved. The F models are also equipped with a concrete drying program. Version 19 and 40 (F) are provided with three different electrical connections. With the Thermobile TMB the heat supply can be restored in a quick and simple manner..
- Compact build.
- With overheating protection and temperature limitation.
- Working pressure 1.5 to 2 bar.
- Overpressure protection 3 bar.
- The F versions have a concrete drying program included.
- Standard DN 25 connections.
- Standard equipped with expansion vessel.
- Optionally available are connection hoses and 400 volt extension cables.
- Standard with transport frame and wheels.
- Can be connected everywhere to existing hot water heating systems , for instance during renovations and new builds. When connected to under floor heating the F versions can be used for concrete drying.
1 kW = 860 kcal/h 1 kW = 3413 Btu/h 1 kW = 3,6 mJ/h 1 kg = 1,2 l/h
|Part number||Model||Capacity (kW)||Water displacement (m3 /hr)||Temperature range (°C)||Operating pressure (bar)||Safety valve (bar)||Heating connections||Drying program concrete|
|19.019.000||TMB 19||3 - 11 - 19||3||20 - 80||1,5 - 2||DN25||3||-|
|19.019.100||TMB 19 F||3 - 11 - 19||3||20 - 80||1,5 - 2||DN25||3||Yes|
|19.020.000||TMB 20||20||3||20 - 80||1,5 - 2||DN25||3||-|
|19.020.100||TMB 20 F||20||3||20 - 80||1,5 - 2||DN25||3||Yes|
|19.040.000||TMB 40||40||3||20 - 80||1,5 - 2||DN25||3||-|
|19.040.100||TMB 40 F||40||3||20 - 80||1,5 - 2||DN25||3||Yes|