Oil fired | with flue connection
- High pressure pump for diesel or paraffin.
- Combustion chamber heat resistant up to 850°C.
- 1-way pipe system prevents fuel disturbance.
- 100% clean and dry heat.
- Fixed outlet temperature circa 100 - 120°C.
- High efficiency heat exchanger (91%).
- Clean heat.
- heat distribution is possible.
- Mobility with fuel tank.
- Durable phosphated body panels with powder coating.
- With burner relay, photocell flame control, overheat protection and thermostat connection.
- High pressure pump with 1-way pipe system. Conversion kit to 2-way pipe system available for connection
- to bulk tank (max. length 50 m/height 3m, depends on diameter of pipe).
- Room ventilation is required.
- ITA 30/35 TH, ITA 45 TH and the ITA 75 TH models are standard equipped with tank heater.
- ITA has 35 compared to the ITA 30 a larger air output and a lower exhaust temperature causing an air hose without a conus as intermediate piece can be connected.
- ITAS models are without tank and wheels (hang model) with 2-way piping system.
- Heating stables, sheds and workshops.
- Drying of agricultural products.
- Storing flower bulbs without risk of harmful ethylene emission.
- Heating of greenhouses and polytunnels without risk of harmful CO2 emission.
- Heating sorting areas.
- Heating of transit sheds, workshops and warehouses.
- Heating and drying of building locations and all-weather projects.
- Drying of buildings after floods.
- ITA models are especially suited for heating marquees, showrooms and sports halls.
- Heating workshops and body preparation areas.
- Spray booth heating.