Oil fired | with flue connection in container
- High effiëciency heat exchanger (92%).
- Weather resistant and lockable casing.
- High Pressure fan for powerful heat distribution.
- Recirculation hose fl ange possible.
- 100% Clean and dry heat.
- Outlet temperature (delta T) of some 47°C.
- Large heat throw.
- Combustion chamber heat resistant up to 850°C.
- Lower tray for oil containment during servicing.
- High capacity.
- Easily and safely transportable.
- Central control.
- Body work in stainless steel.
- Standard with stainless steel frame on box girders with fork truck slots and lifting hooks.
- Stackable construction with crane hooks.
- Lockable door panels for control box and burner area with feed through glands for cable and fuel hoses.
- Intercal industrial burner with fl ow control.
- Completely automatic burner control with thermostat connection.
- With overheat protection and temperature limitation of warm air.
- Fan and thermal security resettable from control box.
- The IMAC 4000 E is equipped with a 2 stage burner and a 2 speed fan. The fan of the IMAC 4000 E is controlled by a frequency controller that also functions
- as a soft starter.
- The IMAC 2000 S is standard equipped with a 1x600 mm outletpanel. Optional are 4x300 mm, 6x300 mm and 2x500 mm available.
- IMAC 4000 E available with distribution heads 3x500 mm, 2x600 mm or 1x800 mm.
- A recirulation fl ange for the IMAC 2000 S is available as an accessory.
- Heating of transit sheds, workshops and warehouses.
- Heating and drying of building locations and all-weather projects.
- IMAC models are especially suited for heating marquees, showrooms and sports halls.