Oil fired | with flue connection and seperate external burner
- High efficiency heat exchanger (92%).
- Combustion chamber heat resistant up to 850°C.
- HP Radial fan for powerful heat distribution.
- 100% Clean and dry heat.
- Outlet temperature (delta T) circa 40-60°C.
- Large heat throw.
- Lower tray for oil containment during servicing.
- Protection bars all around.
- Big wheels.
- High capacity.
- Easily transportable.
- IMA 61/111 can pass through a door width of 80 cm.
- Durable phosphated body panels with powder coating.
- With overheating protection and temperature limitation of warm air.
- The fan stops at temperatures below 40 degrees Celsius and does not ventilate cold air when starting up. (Constant ventilation is possible with an extra switch position).
- Fully automatic, controllable with thermostat connection.
- Tigerloop standard.
- All models are equipped with fork truck slots.
- Can be used in combination with Multitanks.
- Fuel fi lter with condensate separator.
- Burner with rain cover and lower tray for oil containment during servicing.
- Room ventilation is required, fresh air connection available.
- Available in 2 fan types: - Axiaal: normal fan.
- Radiaal HP: High pressure for extra high pressure (500 Pa) and air fl ow
- Radial fans are essential for heat distribution with hoses.
- Heating of sheds and storage areas.
- Drying of agricultural products.
- Storing bulbs without the risk of harmful ethylene emission.
- Heating of greenhouses and polytunnels without the risk of harmful CO2 and CO emission.
- Heating of transit sheds and workshops.
- Drying of buildings after floods.
- IMA models are especially suited for heating marquees, showrooms and sports halls.